what can we take for trush?

hugsy

Reaction score
im after gettin a stupid attack of trush :-(

had a tube of cream from pre PG but the leaflet says DO NO take if pregnant or breast feeding

is there anything that ssafe to take?

canesten cream is safe hon.........i have used it and also been prescribed it by the doc and midwife...and the pesseries...

she even said, just dont tell the pharmacist you are pregnant cos they wont give you it...but she said its safe

it also worked a treat....try and get some cream right up there if thats all you have...xx

Canesten pesserys are great, the cream is ok to use too.

the cream ii had in isnt cansten, it was one doc gave me when i had a bad attack just before my weddding n said that maybe OH was re infecting me so the cream was in case it came back i could get him to use it but never needed it ( and got pg that same week lol )

will pop to chemist and get some tmrw, didnt think we be able to use the pessary guess just dont put it up too far? eh silly question but can ya put the cream up in there too? thought it was just for outside area?

you can buy one that has an applicator to get cream up there too...so am assuming its fine...

thats the one i bought and it literally cleared it up in 1 night.... :)

oh never seen that will have a look tmrw

thans hun x

Get yourself a pessary hun, you need to treat it from the inside. :hug:

just been to chemist, fecker wouldnt sell me the combi pack only the cream :-(

might get hubbie to pick one up for me later seen as lots of you have been told its fine to use

On the up side she was able to give me a cough bottle so hopefully il get a hour or so sleep tonight

you do know you cant take the tablet....? the pessery is the thing you put up your foof not in your mouth?? he he

i think the combi one has the tablet in it which is maybe why she would sell you it....

sorry if you know that....ha ha xx

I was just prescribed the duo by my midwife so its fine xx

Yeah it was the pessary and cream combi she said no to, I told her i knew lots of people who were told by doc/mw it was safe but she still wouldnt give it to me, guess she was just covering her own ass

im sure its fine cos think its the same ingredients as the cream only in a different format to break down up ur foof and do the job so will get OH to grab one for his NON pregnancy wife later hehe

Ye my friend couldnt go an buy it she had to be prescribed it by the doc x

Doc prescribed me cream and the pessary hun so they should be safe to use x

doc gave me a non brand version which is called clotrimatrizole. same stuff basically tho

doc gave me a non brand version which is called clotrimatrizole. same stuff basically tho

Feck sake thats the brand i had at home all ready that said DO NOT use during pregnancy on it

Guess thats just the normal msg they put on everything, I am a dope, should have just used it I mean ifits on my foof its not gettin into my blood stream exactly is it lol

Ya live n learn haha

yeah basically to cover their own ass all meds say do not take unless told by doc when preg unless theyre proven 100% safe like rennie tabs lol. costs too much for most to be arsed to test it that much i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back