what can I do?

Discussion in 'Home Life & Finances' started by hearts81, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. hearts81

    hearts81 Well-Known Member

    Jun 27, 2005
    Likes Received:
    Please help. I'm due back at work on 2nd Jan but my partner works full time at the same place I do. He works 6-2 and 2-10 alternative. I did work 6-2 but obviously I can't do that any more so I've been looking at childcare and I can only get it between 8 and 6 so I'm gonna have to do 2-6. But it's gonna cost me a fortune for 20 hours a week childcare and to be honest I don't wanna leave my baby in a strangers care, I think he's too little to be away from his mum.
    I can get family tax but only going on last years wage when obviously we were getting double the amount that we are now. And we entitled to less than £520 a year! Great eh?!! I've been told I can't get jobseekers allowance cos I aint gonna be looking for a job so does anyone know if there's any thing else I can do aside from leaving Reece with strangers and probably spending more than the £98 pound I'll earn at work?

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice