What brand opks do you use ?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by lillith112, Feb 4, 2016.

1. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

I have the one step opks but they seem very thin and flimsy, I just wondered what brand everyone else uses ? , I'd really like a different brand to compare them but don't know which are the most reliable ? xx

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Well-Known Member

I'm using one step too. I have some boots-own ones which seem pretty similar, but I haven't tried them yet. I might do the two side-by-side next cycle

3. Lottie Tobe

Lottie Tobe Well-Known Member

I use CB digi in the morning....and confirm again with boots own brand in afternoon. I don't trust one brand enough!

Had a peak on cd7 with CB digi....way too early, and boots brand confirmed this was not an Lh surge.

Peak again (with different reader) cd14...confirmed with boots. So I trust boots

4. lillith112

Yes this is why I want to try a different brand as I wouldn't trust the cheapies, id like it confirmed with a different brand x

5. lillith112

I've seen some wide strip ones on Amazon, I wonder if they're any good ? Cassova I think they were called x

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I used one step and when I got a positive on that I then backed it up and confirmed with a clearblue digital. The clearblue digitals are too expensive to use daily every month especially if you've been TTC as long as I have ...... 4 years!!

7. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I use these. They work fine for me (confirmed with follicle tracking scans). I have used the one step too and they also gave me true results. Remember they don't guarantee ov, they only show you the LH surge.

8. lillith112

Ah thanks snowbee, I have ordered some yesterday so will see how I get on with them. Thankyou for your help ladies x

#8 lillith112, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016