what baby looks like?

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
im so excited for my 4d scan monday.
when ive read other people being excited i havent really got it, now mines due mon, i can see what they were on about.

im nervous too....

what if the baby is now a boy?
what if they see something they didnt before like a cleft palate etc?

i cant wait to see what she looks like though. dark hair/blonde/none? (can you see that?)

ahhhhhhhh roll on 11am monday!!!!!

i dont think you can see colours hun like hair colour
all will be fine though dont panic :)
just enjoy it :)
manda xx

oh. just ive seen some and they dont look like theyve got none, and others look really dark on top.

think mines gonna be a blonde baldie as hub is blonde and was bald untill two, poor poor girl!!!

lol my hubby had blonde ringlets and i had white hair when born but not much of it till i was about 2 so odds are this one will be blonde :)
manda xx

You won't be able to see things like the hair on a 4D scan. Hope you enjoy it though. It's very special .

even if your baby was blonde now she might have black hair a week after birth and vice versa!

Sorry to hijack the post but hubby has black hair and i have very dark brown, we both have very dark brown eyes and Isla has white blonde hair and bright blue eyes! We were shocked, she was born with black hair!
:rotfl:

what if they see something they didnt before like a cleft palate etc?

I had that same silly thought, you know. I think you have all kinds of crazy thoughts. It's made worse when you watch TV documentaries and discover more things to worry about. :wall:

awwww bet you are really excited. I've got to wait a whole month to have mine done. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back