what are you doing with...

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
All the stuff u r buying? Are you keepin at home or someone else? Is it ever too esrly to keep stuff in ur own house?

When we brought my pushchair we kept it at my nans and only brought it home at 34weeks, so last week. Everything else as we have brought it have kept it at home. :)
I think the suspition is just around the pushchair. xx

I have everything in my house except the pram because of the bad luck thing xx

So its just the pram? Im plannin on gettin my moses basket car seat bouncy chair and changin mat on thurs. R these ok?

All my things are currently in my mums spare room due to housing problems with mine and OH's house. Otherwise we would keep it all in our spare room :)

We've still got the pram here though due to the box been too big to fit in my mums car!

Last edited:
Erm we have everything in our house, iv never heard of any 'bad luck' thing.. :/ Xx

We've had everything in our house as soon as we've bought it - there's nowhere else for it to go! Xx

It's all in our house :) I don't believe buying an item will dictate the future of my baby x x

with previous pregnancies i have kept evrything at my house including the pushchair and nothing bad has ever happened to me :) the only reason its not here this time with baby no3 is due to the fact i live in a 2 bed flat and have no room to put the stuff and seems MIL has spare room its gone there but it feels strange that its not here :( xx

ive had everything in my house, starting with the pram which i bought at 8 weeks pg cos it was such a beargain i figured it was meant to be.

Were finishing paying for the travel system at the end of this month and I believe it is going to his grans house.

I think the main reason behind this is that she paid for it and she is bed ridden so it gives us a chance to get her involved :) not so much the bad luck thing.

everything else is at our house in the bottoms of our wardrobes for the moment until we get baby storage :)

I've got everything we have bought so far at my house, apart from my pram which is being delivered to my nans house x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back