what are you doing with...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by mummy2be xx, Jan 17, 2012.

1. mummy2be xx

mummy2be xx Well-Known Member

All the stuff u r buying? Are you keepin at home or someone else? Is it ever too esrly to keep stuff in ur own house?

2. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

When we brought my pushchair we kept it at my nans and only brought it home at 34weeks, so last week. Everything else as we have brought it have kept it at home. :)
    I think the suspition is just around the pushchair. xx

3. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

I have everything in my house except the pram because of the bad luck thing xx

4. mummy2be xx

mummy2be xx Well-Known Member

So its just the pram? Im plannin on gettin my moses basket car seat bouncy chair and changin mat on thurs. R these ok?

5. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

All my things are currently in my mums spare room due to housing problems with mine and OH's house. Otherwise we would keep it all in our spare room :)

We've still got the pram here though due to the box been too big to fit in my mums car!

#5 Rachel1509, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  6. mummygeorgie

mummygeorgie Well-Known Member

Erm we have everything in our house, iv never heard of any 'bad luck' thing.. :/ Xx

7. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

We've had everything in our house as soon as we've bought it - there's nowhere else for it to go! Xx

8. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

It's all in our house :) I don't believe buying an item will dictate the future of my baby x x

9. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

with previous pregnancies i have kept evrything at my house including the pushchair and nothing bad has ever happened to me :) the only reason its not here this time with baby no3 is due to the fact i live in a 2 bed flat and have no room to put the stuff and seems MIL has spare room its gone there but it feels strange that its not here :( xx

10. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

ive had everything in my house, starting with the pram which i bought at 8 weeks pg cos it was such a beargain i figured it was meant to be.

11. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

Were finishing paying for the travel system at the end of this month and I believe it is going to his grans house.

I think the main reason behind this is that she paid for it and she is bed ridden so it gives us a chance to get her involved :) not so much the bad luck thing.

everything else is at our house in the bottoms of our wardrobes for the moment until we get baby storage :)

12. steffy

steffy Well-Known Member

I've got everything we have bought so far at my house, apart from my pram which is being delivered to my nans house x