What are we grateful for?

Aes1990

Reaction score
I realise lately that in life and on here I just moan constantly! So instead I'm going to say what I'm grateful for!

Today's is silly and is for very simple pleasures of enjoying a McDonald's that my lovely OH just got me and watching a good film in my beautiful house. Also for the lovely family weekend we have had!

What about all you lovely ladies?

I'm grateful this baby is healthy.

Of course. I am very grateful of this as the naughty baby kicks my cat cos she's leaning on my belly.

Im Aldi grateful she's coming out in less than 2 days lol

I'm jealous! Haha I feel like I have forever left!

I'm grateful for my OH in general - quite a few of our friends have split since having children and I may moan about him at times but he's such a huge support and I don't know what I would do without him.

Also very thankful for my little girl, who may be going through terrible twos but who is still one of my favourite people in the world and brightens each day. Very excited to meet this little one too! Xxx

I am grateful for my parents and the fact they now know we are TTC. Also grateful for the fact that we decided to start TTC and I have began going to aqua fit to get fit in order to hopefully help the conception

I'm grateful for pretty much everything in my life right now to be honest. My life fell apart in 2011 when my marriage broke down and my beloved cousin died. I met my OH 2 years later after suffering depression and hitting what felt like rock bottom. He has brought me love, security, stability, just made my life a happy place again. We've had heartbreak with our previous miscarriages but this one wants to meet us. I'm in a bubble of happiness and am enjoying every minute xx

I'm grateful hubby has got off his bum and started decorating the babies room! ☺

I'm grateful that at 42 years old and five previous miscarriages that I'm getting a final chance to become a mummy xx

I'm grateful of the long hot baths that I can take when I want and the impromptu naps that I have...I won't be able to have them as often for much longer so I should class each one as a bonus x

I'm greatful that oh has just left for work as he was doing my head in lol!!!

After reading such terribly sad news on here last night/this morning, I'm grateful for being kicked in the ribs

After reading such terribly sad news on here last night/this morning, I'm grateful for being kicked in the ribs

Echo this, brings home how precious life is. I am grateful for absolutely everything in my life; I have a fantastic husband, little one on the way, good job, house etc and am very fortunate, and very grateful x

Everything... roof over our heads, baby kicking away, and especially my partner, couldn't wish for a lovlier man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back