what are we all up to this weekend?

Terrie

Reaction score
We're all just about dressed and fed here so we are heading out into town soon to buy things for lunch. Then its just relaxing here and playing with the kids for the rest of today. Once Ffions in bed im off to Wobs house for a bit.

2moro colin has a lifeboat exercise all day from early till about 4 in prep for his course starting on Monday. Im gonna take the kids to my mums for a bit then we are having sunday lunch at 4.30 with the inlaws and then home for Dancing On Ice :D

and thatll be another weekend over and done with!!

Just been doing my hair while OH is at the supermarket with Heebs. Em's out shopping for the day and we are going to visit my MIL (deep joy :roll:)

Tonight we have a 40th to go to and then tomorrow we're going to my parents for sunday lunch - it;s my sister's birthday today :)

Nothing planned, just trying to stay on the right side of the law :D

I've got loads of cothes to put away, and a teeny bit of washing to do but I've worked pretty hard on the house this week so I won't have to slog my guts out all weekend on it :D

Don't think I'll bother going out unless I take the kids to the soft play tomorrow but might leave that for during the week

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :yay:

I have lots of laundry to sort, wash, dry etc

But were going to go and pay for AJ's sledge and go sledging!! :yay:

Tomorrow off to SIL for lunch... :( only going as we have some bits to drop off < long story!!

nothing today and tomorw i have to wait in for the radiators to be fitted!! finally!!!!!! i havent been to church in weeks i feel so bad!

Has the landlord bucked his ideas up then Evie?

well he is ment to be sorting the walls - that now had about 3 inch of fuzzy white mould on my i add taking the plaster off and adding bitamen and then re plastering and painting before putting the heaters in but i know some1 is coming sunday if he tries to skip and just put the radiators in i will be straight on the phone i told him to replace the boiler too which he is doing and my hubby asked for a new bathroom suite :)

lets hope so lol i hadf to take issabelle to hosp the other night and im 99% sure its coz of everything going on :( luckily she is ok i was up till like 3am

we are gutting out the house this weekend...i need a skip!

but im more barking orders much to OH's annoyance, i cant move very well yet lol

going for drinks tonight then baby dancing hehe

sunday going to meet some friends in glasgow for lunch then continue gutting this shithole

Hi all :p
Yesterday I bought my first few bits to prepare for the arrival of my baby.
Today, I done alot of stuff around the house and soon I'm meeting OH from work and we will probably buy more bits and do a bit of food shopping, then its finish tidying up and relaxing the rest of the evening.
Tomorrow probably more sorting out of the house and hopefully my best friend is visiting me at home :p

Hope you all have a good weekend x

We are up to nothing this weekend, a boring one!

My so call friends have arranged a night out tonight and I didn't get invited, so I thought oh well, whatever! So I am now cooking dinner and going to have a glass of rose wine and relax with my laptop and on this forum as well as facebook lol

Hope everyone's weekend is better than mine

Donna x

well im not going to wobs house now because OH wants a night in with me...

Well we went to a 3rd birthday party today at a soft play facility - Rosie's first time in a place like that, she LOVED it! We couldnt stop her, she was climbing and going down the slide after going through a rope net and big things! She was so funny, I couldnt believe how she wasnt scared at all. I will definitely be taking her regularly now. OH is doing overtime nights tonight and tomorrow so Im home alone with Rosie, going to my mum's tomorrow for lunch though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back