What are u going 2 miss the most not being pregnant anymore?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!!!!

I love stroking my belly and feeling my baby kicking so I will miss that after the birth and you?

This may sound really mean but i am not really going to miss having a belly.
I loved having a belly with Amy but with this one it is just getting in the way, i can't bend down to play with Amy properly, can't chase after her and play, can't see my feet! Lol

It's not the same when you can't sit and enjoy it, i am looking forward to getting back to size 10/12.

Sorry if that sounds really horrible :(

Can't wait to get the baby out and get on a diet. I have put on over 3 and a half stone now and can see myself hitting 4 stone by the time baby comes. I hate feeling so unfit and fat (wasn't fit before, and certainly wasn't slim - size 14) I look at myself and think I look like Kirsty Alley when she got really big, chin and all.

I think the only thing I will miss about being pregnant is feeling Ella move around and wiggling and giving her lots of rubs.

I will miss the kicks, they always bring a smile to my face. I don't plan on having anymore children, this is the only one I want to carry, i think.

So these feelings I will hold dear to me for always...

Tineke

not alot i'll miss asi had SPD and had alot of pain, plus when she kicked me it hurt alot of the time. i think i'll just miss that i'm never gonna be pregnant again as this was my 3rd and last. i now have 3 beauitful girl's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back