What are these spots?

Leah04x

Reaction score
Every morning when Ethan wakes up, he has these spots on the sides of his face and on his forehead. They seem to fade during the day and then pop back up in the morning?!
All his cot sheets are changed regularly and he's either bathed or has a face/bits wash everyday.
Anyone have any idea what they are? Or why he would get them?
Have attached a pic but not sure if it will work because I'm on my phone

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 45
I was going to say heat rash too, does his head get sweaty at night? Perhaps take a layer off him and see if it still happens xx

He doesn't seem overly hot, but have tried just putting him in a vest tonight to see if that makes any difference. His room is really warm lately though, up around 24 degrees, so it could be due to the heat?

Thanks ladies xx

Jackson gets these on the back of his neck and has done since birth, he's never sweating though. I get them a lot myself so don't know if that's why but the little rash on his neck fades and gets red from time to time. HV and doc have both said nothing to worry about and never said anything about heating in the house. We have a thermo and j sleeps in his bag with a cellular for his hands and arms so isn't overly rapped his room is kool? So I don't know if some babies are prone or maybe grow out of it? Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back