What are these pains?

Summergurl

Reaction score
Last night and tonight I've had pain in my left side of my back that just about reaches around to the bump. Its almost like its trapped wind but it's not. I started raspberry leaf tea yesterday (1 cup last night and 1 tonight) & again I've got the same pain. It's probably a coincidence or maybe not.

Anybody else had similar?

It'll last for a few minutes then disappear then come back again. The only way it went last night was when I went to bed and fell asleep.

I think so, but not in my back, just low down, just above my pubic bone but off to one side or the other.

I think it must be practice contractions or something. I too have wondered if it's trapped wind, but I think it's pregnancy related instead. I had it earlier and my hips are all achy now, which is how it started with my first (but was induced still at 37 weeks back then)

I have something similar, but only in my bump and after a while my back starts hurting too. With my first, contractions were all in my back, so I'm really wondering what this is. I suppose it will be something like practice contractions like Phoenix says, had them the last 2 months with DS too, only then it was in my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back