What are these pains?

luckylucky

Reaction score
So according to the generalisation of the ovulation rule i should be ovulating today.

I have felt different the past 2 days , Ive felt emotional like i could burst in to tears , constant twinging in my right hand side lower abdominal. Not like cramping like a twindgy ache also tingily.

Had intercourse last night and at 2am i woke up in horrendous pain all my lower front ab and back. Like nothing ive felt before.
It was almost like really bad trapped wind but no wind to pass if that makes sense??? I had to take a strong pain killer to ease it.
I have woke up feeling a little twinge again in right hand side but eased loads since yest.
Was just totally random, and painful
I came off my pill on 15th may.

It could be ovulation pain. I get them every month. My right side is incredibly painfull, crippling some months. I hope that's all it is for you x

Sounds like it could be ovulation, if its your first ovulation of the pill it could be painful I guess as your body is getting used to doing its own thing xx

defo ovulation pain - i get that every month - some months it's really bad!

So lets say it is ovulation pain..........is the time now? or has it passed? that little window of opportunity?

I get mine the same day I get a positive opk and they say that ov should happen 12 to 48 hours after that. It probably varies woman to woman though x

If you had ov pain yesterday and today, I would bd again today and even tomorrow just to be sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back