What are people having for dinner? I need inspiration lol x

Corned beef pasty from aldi lmaooo!

h has left over pastabake!

Both not appealin at all sorry haha xx

Chicken drumsticks with BBQ sauce, potato wedges and corn on the cob x

Think the fact that there's not much in the house doesn't help :(

The chicken sounds good! But would need to be breast for me, cause I don't like meat on the bone lol xx

All day breakfast, sausage and mash, fajitas, lasagne, spanish omelette.

Leftover Chinese, no inspiration from me today! I wanted veg and something healthy but it needed eating up as step Kids coming tomorrow. Next week is leafy greens week I think!

We just had salmon fishcakes with stir fry veggie noodles in oyster sauce! Have to say it was yummy and even better with hot chocolate fudge cake & ice cream for pudding! Lol making the most of cooking while I've still got time and energy now!! Would have bden better with a Tuna steak, but being as I like mine super rare, I thought better of it!

I had coder and apple sausages with mash and beans. Just followed up (a mere 3 hours later) with 2 snickers ice cream for dessert :-D

i cba cooking have left over chinese from last night lol

but really fancy a fishfinger sarney with tommy sauce that sauce would cripple me with acid tho :(

for breakfast i had a cheese muffin from morrisons and i had banana mushed up on it BORK ha ha it actualy tasted nice but a little stodgey

Hubby and I are going out to an italian restaurant tonight the we are going to see we will rock you x

I'm gonna convince OH to go out & get a nice rare steak (terrible pregnant woman!) X

Making chicken tikka korma, rice , sagg aloo and naan nommm

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Dominoe pizza and salad to make me feel less guilty but my god it was amazing xx

I had McDonalds and went to pick up step daughters and M1 was horrendous so easy option on way home. It made me feel sick and I never want it again :-/

Pasta bake for me. I ate 2 snickers ice creams when I got in (last ones) so hubby came home with some more :-D I have a choice of them, or a bag of Haribo for later....

Pasta bake for me. I ate 2 snickers ice creams when I got in (last ones) so hubby came home with some more :-D I have a choice of them, or a bag of Haribo for later....

Ohh haribo Mmmm now there is an idea!!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back