What am I squashing?

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Does it feel like your squashing something in your tummy low down when you go to sit down or bend?

I do, feels as if Im squashing the baby.

Its certainly a bit tight now when trying to do up shoes!!!

By this point though, i'm sure the baby is much too robust to be "squashed", i think theres going to be more knee bending from now on though!

Yes!!!! Almost feels like my bladder??? I've been worrying about this last few days really happy someone else has it as u had the back pains too yesterday didn't u??? We're having the same symptoms!!! It's defo not baby think it's just added pressure hun!!! But I get this a lot x

Yes back pains yesterday which seems to have cleared well overnight, but still feeling slightly tender & felt like past few days as if I'm squashing something. I think mine maybe bladder too, sensation to pee as got more intense last few days too.

Been using Doppler & heart beat is all normal, & feeling light pops of kicks. Just dont want to go & flatten baby lol !!

I think I just need to adjust to having something there now, move around it.

So glad you posted this!

The other day I bent over to do something and I felt like I had a barrier so to speak at the bottom of my tummy between my hips, it was so, so weird! Xxx

I feel this too. I also still find myself waking up on stomach. Is it ok that this happening? Xxx

Relieved its not just me.

I dont tend to sleep on my tummy, I've never felt comfortable in that position anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back