what am i doing wrong??? :-(

laetitia85

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my cutie didn't sleep for 5 hours last night, going from one breast to another and never seemed satisfied. i never thought i would cry for something like that but i did have a few tears yesterday, i don't know what i'm doin wrong

Doesn't sound like you're doing anything much wrong. So long as you think he is actually getting milk then its just because he's a baby. Sadly they don't all sleep all day long!

Its ok to cry a bit, don't feel bad about it, we've all been there. :hug:

midna said:
Sounds like your doing fine ... they feed like crazy at first and I often wondered the same ...Im sure your HV will put your mind at ease when he gets weighed.

You will be so suprised ..keep going hun x

Is he having wet and poopy nappies ?? if so Id say he is doing great.

yes he is having wet and poopy nappies

your not doing anything wrong....

renee did this and i thought she wasn't getting any milk... his in a new place and not used to it yet.

his been safely tucked away for 41 weeks so his going to be a bit all over the place.

just relax if you can, he can vibe off you if your on edge xxxx

Hi honey. :hug:

First few weeks can be really difficult. It is like that with all babies. But it really gets better. You just have to get all your strenght together and simly go on! Well done for breasfeeding him! You are doing an amazing job, and you are not doing anything wrong. Try to get some sleep during the day. Ask your OH or someone else to take LO for a little walk (they usually fall straight asleep outside, just put loads of warm clothes), so you can get some sleep, or at least some rest. It is amazing, what a difference at that stage even 1 hour of sleep makes! If you can, try to express some milk, so your OH can give it to Kenzo. I know, it is not recommended to use anything else, but these bottles might help

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

just so you get some rest.

Giving you loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27