What about next time?

miss_soldier

Reaction score
So at my 20 week scan we found out our baby had passed away. Went into hosp on 15th to go into early labour and gave birth on the 16th. Midwife at time mentioned hydrops so have been doing my own research every day for answers. I am getting all my blood tests results, and results of tests done placenta and post mortum results this Friday - very nervous

Anyway, when we decide to ttc again and fall pregnant does anyone know if I will be classed as high risk? Also if so what treatment I can expect? I will be asking these questions on Friday aswell but wanted all your opinions aswell as this forum has helped me so much this year.

Will also do another thread on Friday of the results for other folk interested or going through similar x

Last edited:
Sorry Hun I'm not sure of the answer, but didn't want to read and run. Really hope you get some helpful news on Friday and that you get the support you need through your next pregnancy. Will keep an eye for your updates. Your story really touched me xxx

Thank you, will update a thread on Friday. I've to go to the early pregnancy unit at 9am before the clinic starts and meet with my consultant in the quiet room x

So sorry for your loss x x

Im sorry to hear this :(

Id like to know the answer to that too ?

Sorry to hear hun :(
I'm not sure about being high risk but if you have concerns next time i think they will take you more seriously. I've got suspected ectopic and feel i was listened to a lot more because of my 2 previous miscarriages. Hope you're ok, can't imagine what you're going through xxx

Thank you, hopefully we will get some answers on Friday but chance they won't be able to find anything! Just wondered if mine wasn't classed as a 'normal' miscarriage (sorry if that offends anyone) because I was at 20 week stage when we found out but this is all new to me as it was my first. My thoughts are with u and hopefully everything goes as ok as it can for you! Xx

I'm real sorry fir ur loss it's not nice at any stage but I imagine the further on ya get the worse it becomes IMO , hope u get some answers wen u get results cos sometimes getting no answers is worse, u will be classed as high risk yes and u will undergo more scans and be consultant led I think they will keep a closer eye on you for defo xx

I will update everyone on Friday after my appointment thanks to everyone for their comments! Xx

So sorry to read your story, I hope you get some answers at your appointment on Friday and wishing you all the best for your next pregnancy xx

I would imagine yes you would be at least shared care with consultant this means additional scans and likely some more appointments with consultant team as well as with mw. I would also it will depend on results Gained every person under consultant care or shared care has diff experiances. I had additional scans because of two previous losses from anacephaly x

Just not sure how it all works as this was my first pregnancy. But like you said everyone's experiences are different. Just glad I found this website as it has been a brilliant support. I find myself coming online still even though in not pregnant or ttc. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back