what a yucky day!

trixipaws

Reaction score
it certainly is grim oop north today, its p***ing down and blustery outside :(
who else is stuck indoors? :(

we're staying in this morning anyway.. but if it's still grim outside this afternoon we'll pop to town briefly and then come home. i like to give ryan a bit of outside time most days but its no fun when its peeing it down or really really windy.

We are going out for a walk to my dad's then to the shops! I must be mad! :shock:
I go mad stuck in all day though!

It's really mizzy here too. Only just beginning to see some daylight outside, I'm off to see a friend today though.

yup... its pouring down outside, freezin too - heated seats on when i was out :lol: loads of housework and decorating to be done anyway so thatll keep me busy :roll: lol

yes its really misearble here today and im stuck in the house :(

It's very wet here today, not as wet as yesterday though. It was raining so hard Sky TV was scrambling and I thought we were heading for a storm!

Sunny Devon isn't living up to its name either. Been gruesome all week :?

It's very blustery here and damp and all I want to do is curl up all evening but I have to go out later to do my literacy at college, 6.30-8.30 :(

I wanna stay in :(

Yeah i've been at college all day today, stuck in a classroom while its been raining and dark outside.
All i wanted to do was go to bed xxx

Was horrid here all day and i had to go out and take the kids to pre school in the bloody rain :x

Its even worse today!! I'm watching my fence hanging on for dear life in the gales, technically its nextdoors fence though so Im not too worried. Think Il be staying in today :)

Really Mingy today here too!

Its sunshine and very heavy showers and hailstones, but blowing a bloody hoolie so I shall not be venturing very far!!

eek xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back