What a way to start 2023

Sjf0709

Reaction score
I am honestly still shaking 30 mins after taking this test…

I had no idea when I ovulated this month as last month I had a random 35 day long cycle and then this month my apps changed when they thought I was ovulating. I only started doing OPKs when it was too late I think and they only got lighter, not darker so I thought I was out. I took a test on Thursday which was negative but I’d had some spotting on Boxing Day (presumed it was because we BD the day before). I took a test this morning, not being hopeful and it even didn’t seem like it was going to be positive. I was ready for throwing it out and then I noticed a hint of a 2nd line… then it gradually developed into this!!

ABE779D5-2008-45E6-9385-750D9648555A.jpeg

I’m so in shock!

I’m off out to get another type of test and clear blue digi just to double check.

What a way to start 2023!!

Yeah, what a lovely start to 2023, huge congratulations!
I think that bd'ing around implantation definitely helps, we did the month we conceived as well, which we usually don't because I use progesterone in my tww! Xx

Yeah, what a lovely start to 2023, huge congratulations!
I think that bd'ing around implantation definitely helps, we did the month we conceived as well, which we usually don't because I use progesterone in my tww! Xx
Thank you

Ok so I went to the shop for a Clear Blue digi and they’d run out!! I then had to go to Boots which thankfully had some in.

I’ve just done my test and it’s confirmed it! I’m pregnant and 1-2 weeks gone (which is about right). Omg I’m so excited to tell my hubby when he gets home from work. I’m going to put the pregnancy test in a Christmas box and tell him one of his pressies arrived late :blue::bfp:

3E725081-92B5-45F1-9826-20DBFC95E742.jpeg

Ok so I went to the shop for a Clear Blue digi and they’d run out!! I then had to go to Boots which thankfully had some in.

I’ve just done my test and it’s confirmed it! I’m pregnant and 1-2 weeks gone (which is about right). Omg I’m so excited to tell my hubby when he gets home from work. I’m going to put the pregnancy test in a Christmas box and tell him one of his pressies arrived late :blue::bfp:

View attachment 93875
Ah, how lovely. I hope you have a lovely celebratory evening xx

How wonderful ❤️ xx

Aww wow massive congratulations! X

Thank you!

Ah, how lovely. I hope you have a lovely celebratory evening xx

Thanks. My husband was just as reserved about this pregnancy as my last one bless him. He just remembers the 2018 MCs and trauma all too well. Whereas I am of the mindset now that each little bean deserves the excitement and happiness even if it is short lived. I’m trying to stay positive though.

Super congrats! It is a hard balance when you are trying to be excited, but yet cautious. When you’ve experienced the pain, you are just afraid to enjoy the moment. So happy for you!

Super congrats! It is a hard balance when you are trying to be excited, but yet cautious. When you’ve experienced the pain, you are just afraid to enjoy the moment. So happy for you!
Thank you x

Morning!
So I started to feel like maybe I wasn’t pregnant as I’m not getting any symptoms and I worry every time I go to the toilet that I might be miscarrying. I need to try and stop this but it’s just a worry of mine after previous losses. I decided to take a pregnancy test again today just to put my mind at ease and the positive line came up before the control line even had chance to appear whereas on Monday it took what felt like a while to appear. That’s enough to reassure me that my HCG levels must be increasing nicely <3

Here is this mornings test anyway. I now just need to try to relax and enjoy this early stage before the fatigue (although I have been feeling this slightly) and nausea kicks in.

0ED0899D-CAA0-4B17-9EB5-617E58006F19.jpeg

Aw huge congratulations! That's so exciting <3

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Aw huge congratulations! That's so exciting <3

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x
Thank you! I think we were on the forums together in 2018/2019. I hope you are well x

So I took my last Clear Blue Digi today as it is 1 week following my BFP. Last week it said 1-2 weeks but this Monday it said 3+ weeks <3 which is so reassuring!

C3B2C078-B9CA-42C2-B0DF-64BC6C441D5E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back