What a day!!!!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
So I went to work this morning all was normal, sat outside my work with a cuppa waiting for the guys to arrive and I get told I have lost my job with immediate effect!

Im relocating in 6 weeks and also TTC, Who the hell was going to take me on with only 6 weeks of a contract!
To say Ive had a stressful day was a understatement!
It did however make me kids of relived that I wasn't pregnant this month ... Could you imagine trying to find a job, with 6 weeks left until i move and preggers!!

Anyway Im epic and i found another one within 3 hours, but I would never have been able to if i was pregnant , due to rules around my career.
This months AF happened for a reason....
Maybe next month is my time?

Wow what a sh*tter of a day Lulla!

Congrats on the new job! Where are you relocating to?

Prob best that you arent this month, what with the job and relocating - they are 2 big stresses.

xx

I am just drained today, I cried like I've never cried before... then had a mad rush to find a new job, I didn't eat which is very unlike me lol.
Im so glad I've sorted it now but I'm still feeling very empty inside , im going to miss my team....
Im moving to Cornwall in September :) Its been a goal of mine since I worked there when i was younger...
I must admit I did feel a slight bit of relief when i thought about it.... I couldn't imagine being jobless :(
How are you getting on Cocker? xx

Aww sweety you can always keep in touch with them.

OOoo i love Cornwall! Is it a big move (miles away)?

I would hate to not have a job, even tho i moan about it lol! i get bored on weeks off haha!

Took a frer today (10dpo) and was negative :( trying to concentrate on next cycle with vitamins etc xx

Were in Southampton now, so about a 3 hour drive.... but a nice drive thats for sure :)
I know, were all very close so it makes it just that bit harder.
Ive just gone back after 3 days off, now i have till Monday off and I'm actually not that happy about it, I get so bored at home lol!

Aw sorry to hear that :( .... You're not out till you're out though! What vitamins are you going to try?

Im falling asleep as I write this, so Please excuse me if I reply in the morning .. Im knackered haha xxx

Good luck with the move :) cant imagine doing a move that far lol.

Maybe gives you time to pack etc??

I know, i aint out til the witch turns up but cant help feeling i already am with not even a faint line at 10dpo on a frer. Thank you for being positive though.

Wanting to take vits C D & E, B6 B12, Iron & Zinc - think i will start taking pregnacare conception as they seem to have all them in it. Will also add green tea and raspberry red leaf (if i can find it). Just trying to figure out how many cups a day.

Aww you have had a stressful day, i hope you sleep well :) xx

Wow lullabell that's a lot to take it one day I don't know how you coped I defo wouldn't have, congrats on the new job though! And good luck with your move. Xx

Wow cocker you'll be rattling, good to see you've done your research though....
I may have to go get myself some... And see if they work. next cycle is going to be a bit different as were away so much, so I'm not holding out any hope. Thank you Darcy, it was exhausting, i don't think I've ever cried so much haha! Im not a cryer at all! But i feel a lot better today, still a bit sad but more positive x

I'm not a cryer either but last month I couldn't stop I began to think I was going crazy x

Ive been crying over loads of stuff today too haha! This needs to stop

Aww Lulla, we all need a cry sometimes :)

Been having a nosey on the net and going to get boots own conception. they are cheaper than pregnacare but same ingredients xx

It's when you cry over stupid things though lol, I can laugh at them now, some are so ridiculous haha

I cry over silly things, had back ache terribly the other night (so painful) OH asked if i was ok and just started rubbing my back - i cried because it was so sweet of him lol!!

thinking about it now makes me giggle :) what a plonker am i haha xx

My best one is balling my eyes out and having a complete meltdown because oh ate my leftover Chinese!

Hey ladies, Work related things have been crazy!
Im glad im not the only one who has full on melt down! My god Ive been HORRIBLE this cycle!
I was so irritable I couldn't even look at my OHs face , it was making me angry! For no reason haha! That poor guy! x

I swear I replied to you lullabell, but it seems to have gone! I was saying that the euros are pissing me off and that I've got some ridiculous requests from clients at work, but other than that I'm quiet happy this month compared to last month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back