What a day!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by C0606, Jul 13, 2013.

1. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

There really is no rest for the wicked (or pregnant)!

I planned on spending the day in the garden catching some rays and doing a little revision in preparation for my final uni exams.
    Oh no! Instead I spent a good few hours in the hospital waiting to see an out of hours GP for the sores I have all over my one eye. Turns out it's blepharitis brought on by cold sores pretty much and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it except apply a water based cream. Both antibiotics and eye drops were quickly taken off the list due to my pregnancy, arghhh!

Anyone else suffer with this? :mad: x

2. Kayley91

Kayley91 Well-Known Member

not had this hun or any experience with it but didnt wanna read and run...

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

3. Pippa1703

Pippa1703 Well-Known Member

Also no experience here but sorry youre having a crappy day of it! Eye trouble is the worst!

Im feeling very sorry for the pregnant hay fever sufferers out there. I dont get it but my OH is dying and relying on antihistamines, I dont know how pregnant women cope!

4. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

Eye trouble really is a bugger! I have hayfever and suffer from eye eczema already which I'm now not allowed to use either... Argh!
    Although I was convinced they were cold sores on my eyes, so at least I can take solace in knowing that it's not that anyway! x