What a day!

C0606

Reaction score
There really is no rest for the wicked (or pregnant)!

I planned on spending the day in the garden catching some rays and doing a little revision in preparation for my final uni exams.
Oh no! Instead I spent a good few hours in the hospital waiting to see an out of hours GP for the sores I have all over my one eye. Turns out it's blepharitis brought on by cold sores pretty much and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it except apply a water based cream. Both antibiotics and eye drops were quickly taken off the list due to my pregnancy, arghhh!

Anyone else suffer with this? :mad: x

not had this hun or any experience with it but didnt wanna read and run...

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Also no experience here but sorry youre having a crappy day of it! Eye trouble is the worst!

Im feeling very sorry for the pregnant hay fever sufferers out there. I dont get it but my OH is dying and relying on antihistamines, I dont know how pregnant women cope!

Eye trouble really is a bugger! I have hayfever and suffer from eye eczema already which I'm now not allowed to use either... Argh!
Although I was convinced they were cold sores on my eyes, so at least I can take solace in knowing that it's not that anyway! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back