What a crap Sunday

Holly1991

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and I was bleeding.. Almost black blood and dark red blood. (Only when I wipe) I'm so worried . Been in a&e all morning. Cervix is closed still, baby's heart is beating, and hormones are nice and high. Booked in for an early scan at 1.40pm tomorrow. So scared its all going to go wrong :( arghh wish I could speed time up.

X

I'm so sorry your going through this honey, the signs are good and cervix is closed so hang onto that. Hope it goes quick for you xx

Sorry to hear this but as Sophie says, the signs are all good, a heartbeat is a fantastic good sign, best of luck for your scan tomorrow. Xx

Heartbeat is a brilliant sign, try not to get yourself too worked up lovely, sending you many hugs! Xx

Thanks ladies... such a nerve racking time for waiting so lucky ive obly got to wait til tkmorrow! The bloods now brown and stringy?? No pains except a dull back ache. And just checked babies heart again and it's still beating strong. Little bean even moved whilst I was listening!

Does sex cause bleeding? If so whats it like etc? Did the dance yesterday morning (sorry TMI) just any feedback would be brilliant! Will keep you all updated

Xx

Tri hopping here. . But when i was 8 weeks this happened to me. And it scared the life out of me. But im now 39+4 and my little one doesnt want to come. . Hope this helps in some way. Because at the time i was petrified but it does workout hun xx

Tri hopping here. . But when i was 8 weeks this happened to me. And it scared the life out of me. But im now 39+4 and my little one doesnt want to come. . Hope this helps in some way. Because at the time i was petrified but it does workout hun xx

Thank you that's really positive.. But gosh it's frightening !! X

Oh gosh yeah its so frightening!! At the time i went nuts its all you can think about. Ive got everything crossed for you and your bean xx

Tbh I'm fed up of bleeding
Been bright red and stringy or jelly clots for weeks now
I had a scan a week and a half ago
Due back again Wednesday
Longest 2 weeks of my life :(

Last edited:
Tbh I'm fed up of bleeding
Been bright red and stringy or jelly clots for weeks now
I had a scan a week and a half ago
Due back again Wednesday
Longest 2 weeks of my life :(

I bet you are :/ it's so scary and horrible can't imagine how your feeling waiting 2 weeks! I hope everything's good for you xxx

D-Day... Scan at 1.40pm so nervous. Got some hours to pass. Hate waking up so early when I have an appt in the afternoon. :( bleedings almost non-existent now. Baby's heart is still strong and it's Very fidgety. Fingers crossed all is well and it was just a silly scare..

X

Hope so Holly :) I'll be checking in this afternoon xx

Thanks ladies... such a nerve racking time for waiting so lucky ive obly got to wait til tkmorrow! The bloods now brown and stringy?? No pains except a dull back ache. And just checked babies heart again and it's still beating strong. Little bean even moved whilst I was listening!

Does sex cause bleeding? If so whats it like etc? Did the dance yesterday morning (sorry TMI) just any feedback would be brilliant! Will keep you all updated

Xx

I've had bleeding after sex before. The midwife said it was quite common. Apparently, it can depend what position you do it in (sorry if TMI) as your o/h can knock your cervix which causes the bleed. I hope everything is ok x

Hope everything is ok - I'm sure it will, sounds like there's a good strong heart beat, plus your so close to 12 weeks! From everything I've heard and experienced, it seems bleeding is really common in tri 1 and most of the time nothing to worry about - but I also know you worry yourself sick anyway! Xx

Good luck today but don't think you'll need it as baby's heartbeat is nice and strong! Sounds like just one of those things, scary none the less x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back