We've made it to tri 2!

clareybell

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm 14 weeks today and so I think it's time I officially joined tri 2! The time has actually gone really quick so far - had a lot of sickness which is still there but I'm really hoping it's going to get better soon - when did it stop (if at all) for all of you and how are you all feeling at the moment?

Clare xxx

Congrats. welcome. My yuck symptoms stopped by week 17. They got a bit worse before they got better. Since then I've had intermittent heartburn and some but pain but in general I feel fantastic!! So hope the same is for you. Started feeling baby at 19 weeks too so not long to go :)

Yay and welcome! Sickness for me stopped at 22 weeks but hope it stops soon for you! Xx

Congrats and welcome to tri 2! My sickness stopped around 16 weeks, hope you feel better soon!

Congrats and huge welcome to tri2! Sickness for me stopped around 16weeks though seemed instantly replaced by heartburn. As heartburn is my only complaint, can't complain too much. =] hope everything settles for you soon! Xx

Thanks everyone :) I'm glad it's stopped for all of you - hopefully will be the same and the end is in sight! Can't wait for all the nice bits like feeling the baby - so exciting! Xxx

Congrats and welcome hun :)

My morning sickness stopped at 10 weeks but started again last night at nearly 25 weeks and I feel soooooo bad :( x

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome hun :)

My morning sickness stopped at 10 weeks but started again last night at nearly 25 weeks and I feel soooooo bad :( x

Aww that's poo :( I hope it's just a blip! I'm finding the eating little and often is working well for me at the moment which I'm able to do properly now as I'm off work for a while - go on holiday in 2 weeks and I was really hoping it would go by then xx

I still get it from time to time but not half as bad as it was when I first found out I was pregnant, it will settle in time just take it easy. :) xxx

Welcome :) I felt sick 24/7 but was never physically sick, it went about 13 weeks for me and feeling good now :) not much movement as I have anterior placenta so getting impatient. Hope you enjoy tri 2 x

Welcome :) I still get sickness on and off but it's mainly controllable if I eat, been bad the last few days though but think I'm stressed lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back