weve had ours

sam96031

Reaction score
weve had our letter today off the child benefits :(

they're searching skips for the discs! lol good luck to them!

Kimbo said:
they're searching skips for the discs! lol good luck to them!
:shock: its disgusting that tehy could be so recklace (sp) :x

my mum got a weird phone call the other day from an automated voice message, saying;

"if you're (my mums full name) then press 1"

so she pressed 1 and then it said, key in your date of birth, so she put the phone down.

she was wondering if it was some sort of scam??

Kimbo said:
my mum got a weird phone call the other day from an automated voice message, saying;

so she pressed 1 and then it said, key in your date of birth, so she put the phone down.

:shock: :shock: That sounds well dodgy

had mine in the week.. also had a strange phone call someone saying they were from child benifit and can i ring them back with my ni number.. didnt ring them bk. and it was b4 all the info came out about what had happened.. i guess it was someone trying to rip me off as i have my cb into my isa account.. although its empty lol...so good luck hoisting my imagined £

lisa&alex said:
had mine in the week.. also had a strange phone call someone saying they were from child benifit and can i ring them back with my ni number.. didnt ring them bk. and it was b4 all the info came out about what had happened.. i guess it was someone trying to rip me off as i have my cb into my isa account.. although its empty lol...so good luck hoisting my imagined £

yeah they said on news if anyone got phonecalls asking them for details not to give anything over the phone :think:

I got mine yesterday...the enveolpe wasnt even sealed and the letter looked like it was hanging out the envelope :shock:

The letter has personal details on it...NI number etc :x

The idiots who allowed such thing to happen should be searching the tips I think.....

Kimbo said:

Tell your mum to check her bill because sometimes when a call asks you to press a number it reverses the charges!!!! Its a well known scam. If she rings her telephone provider and gives them the date it happened and a rough time they can check her calls for that day and make sure she wasn't charged for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back