We've done it!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
We've put Tyler's cot bed up!

I've put the sheet from his basket where he'll be sleeping so it'll smell the same hopefully.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186170.833624.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186170.833624.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186205.533833.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186205.533833.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186221.063623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330186221.063623.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 33
Thats a gorgeous cot.

He'll be nice & comfy in there & good idea about the sheet.

:)

Took me half hour to get him to sleep and 2 attempts at putting him in but he's down! Woo!

Awwww he looks like a little peanut in that big bed.

Question to anyone who's done this. Is it a case if, when they are in they are in or is there a chance they might cause a fuss after a few days?

From my experience once you've got thro 1st night, your laughing. And he's settled already, so i think he'll be fine (diff story if he hadn't slept at all in it) in other words...you know he's comfy in there & quite right, so would I be

:)

Aw bless he looks so teeny in there! I bet he'll love all that space to kick about! Our LO was fine after the first night, I reckon you'll be good to go :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Oh my goodness, such a cutie! F went into his cot tonight as well! He didn't even notice as he was punch drunk asleep from his last boobie feed of the night! Wow our boys r growing up too fast!!

Awwww don't they look tiny in their cots!!!

We've started to put R in hers during the day for sleeps, she's still in her moses basket overnight in our room but she's rapidly outgrowing it!!!

I hope to make the change over in the next couple of weeks to the cot...........if I can bare it!!!

The cot is still in our room and the Moses basket will be given to a friend to borrow before we have no.2. When the nursery is finally finished we can put him in his even bigger cotbed and he'll then be sleeping on his own (oh I am not looking forward to that!!)

I'm gonna start putting J down in the afternoons for a nap in his nursery and the cotbed. Gonna wait another week until he's 8 weeks old. I want him to be nice n used to sleeping in that room in plenty of time. We're still gonna wait 6 months before he's in on his own. I just don't want it to come as a shock when we make the change.

Really well but he got up from 3am -5am and wouldn't go back down but he did that for an hour the night before. He ended up in the big bed with me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back