We're having a boy !!!!!!

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
Boys names

Blair John lindsay

Lucas John lindsay

These are my top two. What do you think? Blair is my favourite, but only thing that puts me off is, the fact I have three girls and Blair was all of their boy name. Do you think it weird to hVe Blair?

Opinions please x

I prefer Blair defenatly na i dont think it will be weired at all :) congratulations on team blue boys are amazing :) xxx

I like Lucas...attractive, fresh :)

Our surname is lindsay x

Don't know if Lucas lindsay sounds like a superman arch enemy, lol. I think Lucas lindsay sounds like a VIP lol

Love the name Lucas - It's my favourite! And congrats on having a boy :)

I think its even more special and def stood the test of time if blair was all of their names!!

Devon waited from my daughter for 9 years till he was born!

Its lovely and unusual for him at school and goes well with your last name , im still chuffed your having your little boy in such a pink household!

Last edited:
I think my ther half just feels that it's not very original. I don't think he has gone off the name, I just think he thinks that everyone else will expect the baby to be Blair.

I like the fact that it sounds Scottish - Blair John McPhail Lindsay, whereas I don't think Lucas John McPhail Lindsay does.

It's so hard, as I can see other halls point, but I've imagined that if we ever got a boy, he would be Blair x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back