we're back!!!

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanting to say hello and give you all an update of whats happening here,
as some of you might know we've been offline for a while because we've been busy moving house!

we're all settled now in macclesfield (just outside manchester). been here nearly 4 weeks now, but not had the internet, hence not being on!

OH is loving his new job! :)
i was struggling with settling in at first, but after meeting a lovely new friend at mums and toddlers im feeling much better and starting to really enjoy my new home :)

dexter is thriving!!!!!! he started walking just over a week ago and has been non stop since! he is blowing my mind almost everyday with new and cute little things hes been doing. but the teething has started up again these past few weeks, poor wee thing.

anyways, i hope your all getting on well. and looking forward to getting back into the pregnancy forum, ive really missed it, and missed hearing all about your beautiful babies!

yvonne
xxxx

There you are, glad you're back. How's dexter sleeping in your new home?xx

thanks mrs W!

hes napping twice a day in his cot. and going down at night without a peep... unfortunately hes still waking 3286464 times a night lol.

theres been work getting done in the house, so unfortunately he is STILL in the same room as us! only a couple more weeks and he will be in his own room finally, and im really hoping this will help matters. right now im still giving up and taking him in the bed after hes been awake a few times in the night, just so i can get some sleep.
but overall he is doing really well. and he loves the new house as its so spacious. :) xxx

Hiya hun. Nice to see you back. I moved at the same time as you and its been chaos too. Infact I hated it and I only moved along the road. We havent got Daisy Grace into her own room yet either-hopefully this weekend once my new bed arrives on Wednesday.

So glad to hear dexter is doing so well. I hope your all so happy in your new home. xxxx

tapatalking

aww thanks gayle!!

moving with babies is a nightmare isnt it?? we moved in on the monday and OH started work on the tuesday so the house STILL isnt unpacked and its been nearly a month.. getting there slowly though! xx

aww thanks gayle!!

moving with babies is a nightmare isnt it?? we moved in on the monday and OH started work on the tuesday so the house STILL isnt unpacked and its been nearly a month.. getting there slowly though! xx

Yep its not one bit of fun. Well my workaholic got flu for 10 days before we moved and then the week we mived he had to play catch up from his time off. Our good friemds funeral was the day we moved too. Really was an awful time. I swore never again. We had to rip out kitchen and bathroom and it had to be done in 3 weeks for moving in. Just the bedrooms to unpack now. I got a new bed with storage below but it turned up faulty so there wasn't much point in unpacking till the new one arrived. Looking dorward to it tho. Dont know about you but I cant find anything!! We will get there I guess xxx

tapatalking

Welcome back Yvonne! We missed you. Glad your settling in ok and that your oh is enjoying his job. X

Welcome back!!! You've been missed! Glad your feeling settled in now! Xxx

Nice to see you back hun, am glad to read you've settled into your new house :)

Well done Dexter on walking :yay:

Hey lovely. Welcome back! Glad to know things are starting to settle down and you're happy. Great that Dexter has started walking - that's amazing! xxx

Good to have you back! Glad the move went well and glad you settling in nicely =) x

Welcome back!!!

Glad the move went well...

4 weeks without internet :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lovely to hear little Dexter is thriving

xxxxxx

Ah lovely to see you back hun and well done dexter on the walking :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads