Were Baaaaack......

Congrats on team pink! beautiful scan picture, she's a cutie xx

Thanks every one :) i thought it would be a boy more than i thought it would be a girl so i was a tiny bit shocked but in a happy way :) i always said i didnt mind either way and luckily OH wasnt bothered what we have either, DD wanted a brother so she wasnt too impressed but after bigging up all the positives of having a sister etc she soon came around to the idea :) hehe good job really! xx

Did you go buy a nice pink outfit deedee?!

No...OH forgot to pick the bank card up the muppet so were gonna go have a look tomorrow so i shall post a pic when i do finally get one :) xx

Yay Deedee! Fab pic and welcome to team pink! Glad all went well xx

Glad the scan went well and congrats on team pink - welcome to the pink club hehe. I had a younger sister growing up and spent most if my time dressing her up and she was a live doll lol x

haha Frankie i can imagine my DD being like that :) i think she will love having a sister even though at first she told me to swap her for a boy pmsl!! xx

Congratulations! I had a feeling it was another girl :)

Lovely scan pic x x

Oh wow Deedee, gorgeous pic of baby. I also had a feeling it was a girl - purely because there had been soooo many boys. Congratulations :) xx

haha Tara there had to be a lull in boys for just a short while at least hehe :) xx

Hahah my maths is very basic. Glad all is well and you're happy. Beautiful name too :) xx

Congrats on being team pink, lovely picture and beautiful name xxx

Awww, that's lovely - congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back