Were Baaaaack......

deedee84

Reaction score
Hello lovely Ladies :D

The scan went perfectly well, all is in proportion, our little bundle was wriggling about during the scan and made it a tiny bit difficult to get measurements of the spine and to check the heart but the sonographer managed it in the end, we even saw our not so little blob drinking :D it was amazing...anyway, the little tinker did have its legs crossed for a short moment but with it being such an active baby this morning, didnt stay like that for long and i am proud to say that we are team :pink: :D so looks like my poor OH is going to be outnumbered hehe! So it seems it is now up to my brother to provide the grandson for mum and dad haha!

Anyway, heres our 2nd little princess...Elexis Joy Barraclough :)

Photo0309.jpg

xx

thanks girls...i love the fact u can see her little feet hehe!! xx

Awww congrats on team pink hun, fab piccy too! Looks like she is trying to eat her feet already lol :) xxx

hehe, she was a fidgety little baby thats for sure, it was crazy seeing her drink, her little jaw was going up and down for ages, the sonographer said it looks like she was very thirsty haha!! x

Wow that's amazing deedee. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for mine next week now!

Ahh it was fab spammy :) and was well behaved too not like DD when i had to go have a walk around to get her moving lol!!! cant wait to see what your having :) i'll be stalking hehe!! xx

Congrats hun, that's great news and gorgeous pic :) xxx

Aww congrats! Gorgeous pic! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:yay: Glad your scan went well hun and massive congrats on team pink. Love the name too xxx

Aww lovely deedee, so happy for you! With the overwhelming amount of boys lately I was convinced you'd be team blue too!! Love the name as well, so pretty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back