Went to the Dr's again today

monster_munch

Reaction score
Was up all night last night in agony again. This time it was my left ear :x Bloody typical.
Anyway - went back to the Doctors and I now know why my ears are so painful (and why I can barely hear anything) - I have ear infections in both ears and both my ear drums are perforated.
So I am now on a course of anti-biotics and have a large stash of paracetamol.
So much for trying to be drug free - this pregnancy has been drug fuelled :lol:

Not impressed - especially as I am very pee-ed off with DH.
He has a work do tonight that wifes are invited to. Obviously it's difficult to get a babysitter for our daughter as we only like her to go to family or our good friends. Family are 2 hour drive away and good friends have just announced they are getting divorced so the hubby has moved out.
I said I would still ask her, but if I sense she's not 100% then I won't.
I hadn't had a chance to ask and casually said to DH what time it was on tonight. Apparently they have booked a minibus for the guys going and it will pick him up at 7 and drop him back home at 11. Plus, is it OK if one of his mates stays over so he doesn't have to get a taxi home?
OMG - he nearly got slaughtered - so I wasn't invited after all, and now I get a fun packed evening with our toddler who is quite hard work at the moment, never mind when you're 33 weeks pregnant and have an (well 2 :lol: ) ear infection(s).

Oh and to cap it all off - he is currently having a nap as he is tired.
WTF???? He was snoring away last night while I was writhing around in pain :evil: :evil: :evil:
He is so close to being murdered right now... I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Anyway... breathe!!
Christ how long is this post - it was only supposed to be about my ears :rotfl:

Oh no poor you, I hate ear infections :hug: As for your OH he needs a kick up the arse, I'd not allow him to go :x

Oh and he has 2 days of work now so I was hoping maybe for some help down the stables today (he keeps aforementinoned toddler in check so I can get on with things) but I just went into the bedroom and he huffed and moaned like a bloody teenager so looks like I'm going to do that alone too :x

Seriously, I love him to bits but today I could do him some serious harm.

Put her in the room with him and just go out. I've done that to sean before now :rotfl:

MM have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ear infections are nasty, I hate them. Can also sympathise with the OH thing although mine is treading carefully atm :wink:

You are unwell and need rest and should be able to have a soak in the bath, and go to bed early tonight while your OH looks after your daughter :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Aww, hope your ears are better soon.

Sounds like your DH owes you a baby shopping trip!

Thanks for the hugs - just noticed 20 stretchmarks have come up out of nowhere. Must be stress related stretchers :lol:

Had a word with DH - he said that I wasn't going to make him feel guilt about him going out once in a blue moon :? WTF our daughter is nearly 2 and I have been out 5 times - 3 of which were with him and the other 2 were for my best friends hen night (at pizza hut - LOL!) and one night out to see our favourite singer at our local. We've moved since then so I don't see her anymore. In fact, I haven't been on a night out in a year.

Sorry - this is an incredibly self indulgent post :(

I'm going to wait for him and his mate to go out - but DD to bed and then have a good cry. Feel like I need to let all this pent up emotion out somehow.
If he comes home p!ssed tonight I won't be held responsible for my actions!

:hug:

move closer to me and I'll have her - or even better he can have her and we'll go out :wink:

alternatively wait up for him and friend wearing a cropped top to show off all your new stretchmarks and embarrass him by going on about your piles and mucous plug. :wink:

I only have to mention the word cervix to get my own way nowadays - he agrees to anything so long as I don't go any further.....

No wonder you were in so much pain, poor you :hug:

Hope your ears get better soon and that your OH manages to redeem himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back