Went to the docs today ...

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Me and OH decided it was best to go and have a word with the doctor following my chemical pregnancy this week as obviously i am worried that i seem to have a problem with keeping hold of my little beans.

Since it is 11 months since i came off the pill, he asked me to keep TTC as i have been doing and if i havent had a "sustainable " pregnancy by february then he has promised to refer me to a consultant, he seemed pretty confident i would be pregnancy by then for some reason. :think:

He said i had had my quota of early miscarriages and shouldnt have to go through it anymore,

I feel relieved that i have a light at the end of the tunnel as in february isnt really that long to wait i suppose

february is nothing hun :hug: so glad you've got a light at the end of the tunnel :hug:

Thanks hun

Bought myself some OPK this month so that i can monitor when exactly i was OV - i wondered if i had a short luteal phase as well as i reckon i might have OV'd on about day 18 last month

Me and OH are off work for two weeks after this weekend which will tie in brilliantly for BD!!!

Ah thats good news. At least you are on your way to sorting things out. Alot of the time the waiting and not knowing is the worst thing. Good luck for concieving before Feb though! :)

oh what a good dr you have feb isnt really that far away by the time you get christmas and new year through its not far :hug:

on the lighter side you can relax and enjoy a good christmas and new year with oh, and lots of crimbo spirits and bd'ing :wink:

aw hun :hug: you've definitely had ur quota. more than. feb isn't long, and if ur doc thinks u will be preg by then then it's definitely a good sign.

x

Ah thanks everyone, i know so many of us have been through losses, its heartbreaking to think about isnt it the struggle we go through

Babydust and sticky dust to us all

I knew i wouldnt be able to stay away for long

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi nw1
Glad to hear you are sounding more positive and optimistic.
And it's good the doc helped to put your mind at rest a bit.
I think lots of people (myself included) don't realise the likelihood of things going wrong until they start ttc and hear other peoples stories.
It's a shame there is a "quota of early miscarriages" that so many people have to go through.
All the best to you and your OH. Enjoy your time off together, and we'll hear how you get on!
:hug:
xx

So pleased you are feeling more positive and hope you have a lovely break :hug:

That's really positive news for you.

Enjoy your christmas break, sending you lots of Babydust.

I hope the new year will bring you a BFP! :D

I know its destressing hon but we can do this and soon we will be fat like santa with healthy bubbys!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back