Went on a shopping spree today.

michelle82

Reaction score
Well I've finally started buying things for the baby, up until now I've been a bit aprehensive about it but now I get kicked to death thought what the hell. The nursery is def going to be Humphrey's Corner, (see mothercare) so got some stuff for that as knowing my luck when I actually want it they wont have it! Also got some outfits. Then later on went out with OH mum to Kiddicare and the pram I wanted was reduced to £289 but was the last one they had and OH's mum bought it for us! Bonus! I love it so now thats being stored at my parents because of the whole not having prams in house till baby is born old wives tale!!

Starting to feel like this is really happening. my dad is ordering the furniture for the nursery after the 20 week scan on the 24th that should arrive within 8 weeks then we can crack on with the decorating, all I need now is the baby! Roll on Jan!

Hi,

I went shopping today. Got the nursery set (although not yet got a cot), and am pleased about that as it seesm to be happening at last and now I've got the set I can decide on what colour the walls will be (like a biscuit colour???) Also chose my pram, a Graco one (its orange and grey - sounds a bit yuk but I love it). It seems really easy to use, can fold it up easily and its dead light. My OH's mum has offered to buy our pram too so am pleased about that. Just feel that things are starting to move forward and I am starting to get prepared at long last. Its so much fun isn't it, although my bank manager won't agree. I think I have bought more for me though, like the toys etc :D

i love baby shopping, its addictive, iv got loads of clothes (too many) baby moniter,a bouncer (which i already put up coz i got all excited and couldn't wait- its now covered with a bin bag, lol), a newborn starter kit, going to order pram soon, it is on kiddicare a graco one, £200 in the shops £128 on there, my nan is buying that. cant wait! x

Awwww Bet you had a great time buying.

Im nearly 26 weeks and still not bought a thing. We are buying stuff at 30 weeks. Only a month to go. !!!

Found the Stuff in Toys R us really good value, but gonna hunt around.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've not bought a thing yet either. I'm finding out what sex it is on the 24th so I figured we'll wait till then.
I've been looking but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back