well well well...im back lol

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Marianne, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Marianne

Marianne Well-Known Member

well findlay is a year a week tomorrow and i know i would like another baby. I have psoriasis, i've had it since I turned 16yrs old, I have been to a consultant lately as certain joints were causing me problems not long after having my son but it was at the same time as my psoriasis flared out again, they basically think i have psoriatic arthritis but arent ruling out reumatoid arthritis yet, i have been and got bloods taken and xrays, dont know how long it will be for results but the medication they want me on i cannot be pregnant on or trying for a baby while on them, i would have to stop taking the medication for about 6 months before trying for another baby once started on them, so the consultant recommends trying for another baby just now if thats what me and my partner want as they dont recommend starting and stopping the medication. My partner is happy to try now and then start the medication!

I get my implant out on wednesday (excited much) !! So hopefully be joining you all again soon! xx:wave:

2. fran.sudeep

fran.sudeep Well-Known Member

aww sounds like your really happy, i wish you lots of baby dust :)

3. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Hi,

fx it wont b long before you get your bfp. I have had to cum off my meds for fibromyalgia also.

Michelle.x

P.s findlay looks gorgeous!!!

4. jules84

jules84 Well-Known Member

Brilliant news!... best of luck xx

5. Marianne

Thank you ladies ! im maybe being silly here .. what does bfp mean ? lol :s xxx

6. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Good luck hon :) Hope it happens soon for you.... BFP means big fat positive - there's a dictionary of all the abbreviations on the forum support section of the forum.... xxx

7. Marianne

where is the support section?xx

8. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to the ttc journey again. Hope ur not on it long an catch really quickly xxx

9. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

You have to go on the home page of PF and it's at the top.... Hope you find it xxx

10. Marianne

well ladies,

i got the implanon out this morning and also got my folic acid ! excited much!

dr says not to be downhearted though as can take about 3 months to go back to normal..period wise after the implanon comes out so if i dont get preggers within first couple months or so then not to worry! here's hoping i concieve again, im so excited! xx

11. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Good luck to you hon - hope you get your BFp soon :) xx