well well well...im back lol

Marianne

Reaction score
well findlay is a year a week tomorrow and i know i would like another baby. I have psoriasis, i've had it since I turned 16yrs old, I have been to a consultant lately as certain joints were causing me problems not long after having my son but it was at the same time as my psoriasis flared out again, they basically think i have psoriatic arthritis but arent ruling out reumatoid arthritis yet, i have been and got bloods taken and xrays, dont know how long it will be for results but the medication they want me on i cannot be pregnant on or trying for a baby while on them, i would have to stop taking the medication for about 6 months before trying for another baby once started on them, so the consultant recommends trying for another baby just now if thats what me and my partner want as they dont recommend starting and stopping the medication. My partner is happy to try now and then start the medication!

I get my implant out on wednesday (excited much) !! So hopefully be joining you all again soon! xx:wave:

aww sounds like your really happy, i wish you lots of baby dust :)

Hi,

fx it wont b long before you get your bfp. I have had to cum off my meds for fibromyalgia also.

Michelle.x

P.s findlay looks gorgeous!!!

Thank you ladies ! im maybe being silly here .. what does bfp mean ? lol :s xxx

Good luck hon :) Hope it happens soon for you.... BFP means big fat positive - there's a dictionary of all the abbreviations on the forum support section of the forum.... xxx

Hey welcome to the ttc journey again. Hope ur not on it long an catch really quickly xxx

well ladies,

i got the implanon out this morning and also got my folic acid ! excited much!

dr says not to be downhearted though as can take about 3 months to go back to normal..period wise after the implanon comes out so if i dont get preggers within first couple months or so then not to worry! here's hoping i concieve again, im so excited! xx

Good luck to you hon - hope you get your BFp soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back