Well there's gonna be no conceiving this month! So annoyed ... TMI

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Beckyb1991, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

I am literally so mad. Yesterday was the first day of my fertile window opening and I developed bloody thrush because of the antibiotics I'm on. I told the Dr they'd give me thrush and he dismisses it. There's no way I can bear anything down there. I could cry I'm devastated xx

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

So sorry hun, I know how you feel, my OH lives 5 hours away so we only get to see each other every 4-7 weeks so we miss out loads of ttc times �� xx

3. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

I meant to say, I get thrush often, the oral tablets are really good it clears it up in a day. You can buy it over the counter but it's not a strong enough dose for me, plus it's expensive, id ring your GP get them to do you a prescription xx

#3 lillith112, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  4. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

I was going to post similar actually.
    I found out I had it just as my period started so couldn't use the pessary I'd been given. I put it in last night cd06; how long do I have to wait before we can bd?

I'd def try the oral one reading what's said above. Fingers crossed you can still try