Well there goes my TWW in the sun :(

Bethyboo87

Reaction score
I was meant to be flying to Portugal on Friday with oh, my parents and my younger brother, but he was taken ill on Monday - rushed to hospital after my Dad found him collapsed in bathroom, probably been there for about 5 hours, bless him,. He's getting better now, hopefully out of ICU today (fx) and on to the ward.

So no sunny tww for me, obvs I don't care really, just want him to be okay. But the thought of spending next week in work is not a good one!

So I guess this tww won't be flying by like I'd hoped. :wall2:

I'll probably test on Monday now - cd 26/13 dpo. *please don't drag* Anyone else testing over the bank holiday (please tell me the BH is this weekend!!)?

xx

thats horrible hun hope all is ok and yes dont panick it is BH this weekend enjoy xx hope you get your bfp

Oh that's awful, what happened to him?

Not sure yet, they think he's got an infection on his brain but as far as we know they haven't had any results back yet... Just blasting him with every anti-biotic they can find at the moment I think. He's okay though, seems to be making a full recovery - no brain damage or anything thank god.

Starting to feel like this is the first time I'm going to get upset if I don't get a bpf... I just want a break this month... Urgh it's all so depressing xx

Poor guy, glad he's improving. Must have been a frightening experience for you all x

Sorry to hear hope hes ok
Im testing at the moment supposed to be 13 dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back