Well officially in the 2ww

Am I too late to join? I am officially in my 2ww after IVf this month :)

Off course not :) I read your post saying you'd been to Athens for your IVF. Are you feeling positive? Do you have any symptoms? I really hope it's worked for you!

Milly have a fab holiday, hopefully you'll have some good news when you get back. X x x

Got to have a little bit of PMA otherwise what is the point, however I am a realist and know it may take more than 1 attempt.

Too early for symptoms, only thing that I am experiencing is hot flushed cheeks on occasion, may just be the various pills I am at the moment! Really hoping it works though 3 top grade embies inside me at the moment

:dust:Hey ladies, how are you getting on? I'm 11dpo and I have quite bad stomach cramps, they seem to have started earlier than usual this month and feel a bit stronger so i think af might start a bit early. I'm also really hot but I've just finished a course of progesterone which could explain that. Sending you all lots of baby dust :dust:

Morning from sunny Crete.OH has gone to the gym, so I thought I wld pop on here to check on u before we embark on the breakfast buffet.:)

Hope ur cramps are NOT AF Naomip. She needs to leave us alone.

I don't really have any symptoms, just the odd light cramp. Bit rubbish,am longing for some sore boobs , haha, that wld be unusual for me and a good sign.

There are more young kids / babies around the pool here than I was expecting, doesn't help me to forget about ttc, but still having a lovely time. :).

Xxx

Morning from sunny Crete.OH has gone to the gym, so I thought I wld pop on here to check on u before we embark on the breakfast buffet.:)

Hope ur cramps are NOT AF Naomip. She needs to leave us alone.

I don't really have any symptoms, just the odd light cramp. Bit rubbish,am longing for some sore boobs , haha, that wld be unusual for me and a good sign.

There are more young kids / babies around the pool here than I was expecting, doesn't help me to forget about ttc, but still having a lovely time. :).

Xxx

The gym on holiday, that's dedicated! Pleased you're having a good time. Hopefully you'll have some good news for us when you get back x x x x

I know, I don't believe in exercise on hols, few lengths of the pool is as far as I go.

Really hope so lady, but nit really feeling it ....we shall see.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back