Well officially in the 2ww

naomip

Reaction score
Well all the bd'ing is done and its time to wait again. After going crazy with symptom spotting last month, I'm going to try and put it all out of my mind (as if!!!).

I'm 4 dpo, anyone joining me? Milly I know our cycles are similar are you in the 2ww yet? X

I'm euther 2dpo or 5dpo..not sure of my cycle length yet. I've had clear sticky like cm today tho so I'm confused now xx

Good luck!! Hope to see you in tri one in a couple of weeks! X

Ah thanks Naomi, would love to join you there! How are you and bump doing?

Hi Sarahlouise, sorry I can't help with the cm issue. Did you use opks? Hopefully your 5 dpo and have less of a wait. Good luck Hun x

Doing fine so far although time is going so slowly! Can't wait til after the 12week point as think i will relax a bit more then! Have you done anything different this month? Xx

Ah thanks Naomi, would love to join you there! How are you and bump doing?

Hi Sarahlouise, sorry I can't help with the cm issue. Did you use opks? Hopefully your 5 dpo and have less of a wait. Good luck Hun x

No never used opks so not sure when ovulation is just yet as it was my first month last month. There's been a few days it could of been,I'm still hoping I'm 6dpo now tho. How u feeling hun?xx

I didn't do anything different this month, although we've been doing smep the last couple of months. I'm not feeling very positive this month as I've been at the doctors, she is concerned about the shape and thickness of my lining, so I'm not sure how much of a chance I've got of a little bean implanting. I'm going back after my period for more tests, I'm pleased something is being done about it tho x

Good luck Naomi! :) x x

Ah well like you said at least something is being done, and hopefully the odds Will still be in your favour. And even if they're not, plenty of people get pregnant who have various complications, it just takes that one time where everything happens perfectly. Lots of people get their bfp as soon as they start having investigations done too, so fx this is what happens for you!! Xx

Well all the bd'ing is done and its time to wait again. After going crazy with symptom spotting last month, I'm going to try and put it all out of my mind (as if!!!).

I'm 4 dpo, anyone joining me? Milly I know our cycles are similar are you in the 2ww yet? X

Hey Naomip, Yes, I OVd a bit earlier this cycle so think I am about 4 do. Hurray. I will be on hols in Crete for the 2nd week, so mops that helps me to chill. Will prob pop on here once a day to see how ur all getting on.

Really hope this is our time. :). Xxx

I'll join you naomip! I'm not feeling hugely positive this month but have definitely scaled back on stressing about ttc... despite being at two christenings at the weekend! Hubbie could 't understand why I was pissed off when we went visiting the kids again yesterday. I'd had more than enough at that stage.

Last edited:
So sounds like we're all being a bit more chilled this month. I wonder how long that will last :lol:
Milly a holiday sounds perfect to take your mind off everything. I used to work in Crete, it's lovely. Hope you have a great time.

Waaah101 don't think I could handle a christening, you're a better woman than me!

Fingers crossed for all of us. Sending you all loads of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
How you getting on Naomip?

Holiday prep and catching up with people before my birthday next week is keeping me nicely distracted!!

xxx

God 7DPO already and think i'll be getting an early af! X

How you getting on Naomip?

Holiday prep and catching up with people before my birthday next week is keeping me nicely distracted!!

xxx

I'm ok thanks Hun, just about managing to not symptom spot. Although I had a quick google this morning as I woke up sweating! How are you? When are you off on hol?

They could be pregnancy symptoms Sophie, don't give up! Why do af and pregnancy symptoms have to be so similar? It's so frustrating!

X x x

I'm good thanks Naomi. Nothing to report really, felt a bit nauseaus yesterday, but nothing today! Off on hols tomorrow, so sorting out my clothes, and getting nails done etc...

Welcome Alwaystrying - looks like you have had a long road of it - wishing you all the baby dust in the world for your 2ww.

xxx

Am I too late to join? I am officially in my 2ww after IVf this month :)

Off course not :) I read your post saying you'd been to Athens for your IVF. Are you feeling positive? Do you have any symptoms? I really hope it's worked for you!

Milly have a fab holiday, hopefully you'll have some good news when you get back. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back