Well... Looks like I'll be back TTC soon.

Daley

Reaction score
Hi girls,
As some of you know I mc my baby this week, so will be back TTC soon I hope.
Anyway in need of a catch up. How are we all?

Oh no Daley I'm so sorry to see you back here. We are all here for you x

Hi Daley, how are you feeling? So very sorry for your loss, I hope you're being good to yourself xx we've all been a bit glum in ttc this past week so am trying to get on with things as normal, 4dpo for me and will be enjoying a few wines with hubby tonight xxx

Hi Daley hun, how are you? what a horrid couple of weeks it's been for us in tri 1. I'm back ttc as well, i've decided to start trying straight away. fx crossed we both get super sticky beans next time xx

I'm so so sorry to hear this Hun x x x

Oh goodness, sorry you are both back in ttc. Lets hope the summer brings lots of sticky beans. xx

Hope we are not back here for 2 long and we can start moving up x

Sorry to hear this Daley and mrsck :( Thinking of u. Hope you get another chance very soon x

Really sorry to hear your news Daley.
Sending lots of hugs and bundles of super sticky baby dust xx

Awful news Daley, hope you are holding up xxxx

I'm sorry to see you back here Daley. I hope it won't be for too long. I hope your taking care of yourself hunni xxxx

Hey really hope us and all the other ladies with losses are back in first tri with bfps soon take care xxx

Hey really hope us and all the other ladies with losses are back in first tri with bfps soon take care xxx

Lets hope your right. It's been an awful 2 weeks on tri one. Lets hope we get our super sticky beans soon x

I'm so sorry to hear this Daley, someone mentioned it in here on another post before u dropped back in and I felt rubbish for u. Fx that when ur ready to try its a sticky xx

So sorry Daley, life is so cruel sometimes :( xx

So sorry to hear this Daley hope you get a sticky bean soon xxx

:( that's awful news! Fx for a super duper sticky bean soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27