Well ladies me and Orlando made it

Lilelephant

Reaction score
We are officially full term! I really can't believe it, it really is a miracle!

:dance::yay::dance::yay:

I just looked up my bfp announcement thread and I was like have a bfp but will probably come to nothing blah blah blah! But here I am!

It's been a rollercoaster from day 1and I just can't wait to have Orlando in my arms now!

I would be totally insane with out the support of u girls and I can't thank you all enough for putting up with me!! I know I can be neurotic and paranoid but u have all been so patient and supportive! Love you guys :hug:
FULL TERM! Phew!

Ok Orlando time to come and meet mummy now :) I am owed cuddles I think he he xx

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yay for full term!!!!! Now hurry up baby so mummy can walk properly again and hold you tight!!!!! Xxxx

Its a great feeling being full term isn't it! Now the LOs need to be told its ok to come and meet mummy and daddy! x

Aaawwww congratulations hun :hug:....now if Orlando could kindly grace us with his presence it would be very much appreciated ta very much :D xxxxxxxxxx

congrats hun!! Seems a million miles away when you get your BFP but it soon comes round xx

Happy Full Term, Not Long now :) x

Yey! Cmon Orlando everyone is ready for you now!! xx

It feels like he is having a celebration dance he he

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

So good to see you full term!! All the heartache is finally worth it!! :hugs:

Come on Orlando time to meet mammy and lots and lots of PF aunties xxxxx :love:

Yeyyyyyyy!!!!!! Happy full term :) hopefully wont be to long now until you meet Orlando. I am absolutly over the moon for u hunni. Xxxx

:yay: Congrats on full term. Now if he could just make an appearance we can have another Xmas baby.

amazing :D......so lovely to see you finally get here after the journey i have been through with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back