well it's

Babylicious

Reaction score
payday and I've just ordered all the rest of the baby stuff :cheer: with the exception of the bouncer as thats out of stock :roll:

oh what stuff have you got??
im waiting for the sale to get the rest of mine (killing me though)
manda xx

:cheer: yay nice one, your well prepered.

I have to wait till after xmas :roll:

yaaay! :cheer: Ive got a few more things to get and im done!! :cheer:

Can't wait to order our nursery stuff and the pushchair (when we decide on one LOL)

:shock:

So far I have a birthing ball (which I'm sending back cus they sent me the small one and I need the big one :x )
And some breast pads and shells that my friend gave me, which are the ones I gave her that I didn't use with DD and she didn't breastfeed so didn't need them with her son :rotfl: I bought them 2 years ago and they're still all sealed up :lol: Will obviously buy more in case they're no good, but at least I have something in case my boobs start leaking before I expect them too.

I bought a moses basket, some classic pooh teddies, towels, bath, breast pads, mat towels, nipple cream :oops: , disposable nappies (just for when in hospital), nappy sacks and a nursery thermometer :cheer:

Shamefully so :rotfl: :rotfl: But then we've got the wedding and xmas plus everything else so wanted to get organised whilst we have the cash

We're waiting for the sales too, and I'm getting so impatient! I bet after all this waiting theres nothing decent on offer too :wall:

ive got nuthin yet apart from a few bits of clothing

I also have nothing and am waiting for the sales to start after xmas, won't be long now though.

im gonna have to wait til we move house in march!!!!!! :shock:

Every single thing we want is out of stock! I have emailed TRU this morning to see when they are getting more in!. Fingers crossed... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back