Well I'm pregnant and any advice is welcome!

Anderson

Reaction score
I had been suspicious I was pregnant for about 2-2 1/2 weeks and I just found out day before yesterday that I actually am. I told the dad yesterday and it went way better than expected! I was scared of the outcome, but we are going to figure things out since this was not a planned thing and still continue to see where our relationship with eachother will end up. But regardless of what happens between us down the road, at least I won't be alone in all this. I'm still going to continue my college education and am currently looking or a place of my own since my roommates are moving. None of our family members knows yet until Mike(the dad) and I figure out a plan. Most likely I'm probably not going to have much support from the majority of my family(at least not for a while, if at all) once they find out, so any advice anyone can give me on anything and everything would be extremely helpful!! I'm 23, first time being pregnant and I am not totally sure it has all sunk in yet lol! Thank you everyone and baby dust to those trying to get pregnant!

Congratulations!

You will get a tonne of support on here and everyone is always there for any questions you have!

Pregnancy and parenting is the most important, special and rewarding thing that you will ever do.

I'm sure your family will come round... I was terrified about telling mine but now they are the best.

Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy nine months.

Hayley
X

Thank you! I hope they do eventually, I'm extremely nervous about it!

hi welcome to the forum and congratulations xx

Hello and welcome to the forum :D i'm sure your family will come round to the idea at some point xxx

Congratulations!!

You might be surprised that your family are supportive towards you, you seem like you are doing well for yourself so I'm sure they'd welcome your little one :)

Wishing you a healthy 9 months x x x

Awwww thanks everyone :) I hope you are all right, it would be nice to have all of their support through this!

Hello! :wave: Welcome to the forum. Lots of lovely ladies here who will definately provide you with any advice you need/want!

Good luck with everything :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back