well I was looking forward to a night out..

libs

Reaction score
my Dh is ill - some virus or other that i've had and he's shattered so when he got in from work last night, he fell asleep on the sofa at 7.30 and never really woke up properly all night - except for a 10 min gap when he woke up and asked if I fancied a night out on friday - just me and him (we always take DS with us) He told me to ask one of my sisters to babysit and we had a whole conversation about the fact that Ds is going to the cinema with one of my sisters that afternoon, so I have to pick them up before going out. He told me where we were going and everything.

He's just called from work and I said I'd ask the same sister to keep DS overnight, and he said "what?"

He had the whole conversation in his sleep :shock:

Oops
Bless him though

Although I probably would have got the sasme response from my DH even if he was awake during the conversation!

:rotfl:

I am going to kill him now - dishwasher repair man just been..the dishwasher won't work if you leave the plug in the waste pipe connector to the drain. :roll: :rotfl:

I asked him a dozen times if anything was blocking the waste pipe and he said no - other than this big blue plug then :shock: :oops:

Now I'm getting my night out on friday - just for the sheer embarresment and cost of this morning :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: Aw hun you have some work to do before Friday reminding him then.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bless Him!!

(although my DH recently called out the washing machine repair man as apparently our brand new washing machine was fooked (his words) - he was at work when the guy got here, the problem? The pillow he had put in the wash had unbalanced the drum and made it bang a couple of times :roll: I looked a right pillock stood there while the repair man said not to put pillows in it, or if you do, put 2 in each side of the drum to even it out, something I know and have told DH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times :x )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(notice how I am making this thread about me..... oopsie!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back