Well here are my baby names ladies

JJ Mum

Reaction score
I am absolutely staying team yellow now and since buying some babygrows in neutral colours from the car boot feeling much happier about it.

High chance im having a boy with my history of boys so wanted to get names sorted so i can bond now.

See my ticker for my names, middle names still to be finalized but boys could be Dale.

It feels good to have my names now ( nothing on facebook pls if you know me)

Lovely names! Seems so much more real with a name in mind doesn't it :) since I had my gender scan and we spoke about names it's all gotten so real!! Xxx

I can't see tickers on Tapatalk :brat:

Dale sounds lovely though :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Oh sorry rachael

Boys name Roman
Girls name. Greta

They wont be to mosts tastes but i love them

Jj now weird . Lol Dale was one of my boys names a d my mum loved Greta she suggested it and straight away I liked it. Just doesn't go with my other little ladies names

Love both your names x

Congratulations on staying team yellow Jen and well done on making a choice. Oh doesn't like my girl's name and I'm not keen on his boy's name. I think we may be a while deciding yet! xxx

Jj now weird . Lol Dale was one of my boys names a d my mum loved Greta she suggested it and straight away I liked it. Just doesn't go with my other little ladies names

Love both your names x

Ha its funny isnt it how simular our tastes on names!
Id like bonnie as middle name still, but it doesn't go as well, in fact theres not many names that go with Greta as middle name. I told a few freinds and they hated greta, so i swayed back to bonnie, but its my name i thought, and im alergic to anything on the top 100 list ha

Roman goes nicely with his brother Devon too ( dale as first name would have been like having a pair of chipmunks devon and dale).

Last edited:
lovely names (im biased as my son is called Roman) love Greta too xx

Ooooh I like them! Good taste. I'm hoping to steal Devon as a name if we have a boy. I'm sure it's a girl though! X

Yay!! names sorted! And you've past the 16week mark, exciting times!
I think we'll decide on the name after we find out what we're having (in ONE WEEK!!!) can't believe i've got this far either :)

You know everyone has always said what a lovely name, very strong.
In hospital the nurses all said ooh thats nice we've not had a Roman before.
He starts school in Sept so dont know about that yet, but at nursery hasnt really been any reaction at all, some people may say Ronan to start with or Rowan, but my son just says its RoMAN!
Overall the reaction has been very positive and I still love his name and so glad i choose it.
My little Roman soldier I always say xxx

I do really like Greta, very sweet and feminie but unique, the kind of names I like.

I let OH choose the name of our little girl xxx

I know a Roman, his brother is called titan. I like it.

Greta not as keen on but each to their own x

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

You know everyone has always said what a lovely name, very strong.
In hospital the nurses all said ooh thats nice we've not had a Roman before.
He starts school in Sept so dont know about that yet, but at nursery hasnt really been any reaction at all, some people may say Ronan to start with or Rowan, but my son just says its RoMAN!
Overall the reaction has been very positive and I still love his name and so glad i choose it.
My little Roman soldier I always say xxx

I do really like Greta, very sweet and feminie but unique, the kind of names I like.

I let OH choose the name of our little girl xxx

Thankyou lots for that. Your son willl love it when they have roman week at school and dress up and make shields etc, hell be the star of the show!

My name was always Oren but when i tested it out people missheard it warren? Etc and its not strong enougth
Greta is splitting people, love it or hate it, a mate told me it made her thinknof kids being eaten by witches in hansel and gretal, but i loved that story, happy memories

Really looking forward to birth now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back