well got the doctors appt

libs

Reaction score
for next Tuesday - feeling v scared - although she's always been v supportive abut the whole turkey baster thing..now its coming down to tests etc wondering what the response will be

Good luck for nexr week Libs, :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sure everything will be fine. We're all here for you :wave:

Good luck vibes for you hun, i am sure your doc will be fine :hug:

Are you genuinly worried now hunni that the m/c might have caused some harm?

Hey libs we should swop email for a natter hunni so you can vent

Good luck Libs, I think we always think the worst and then it turns out ok. x x x x x x x x x

good luck hun, im sure all wil be fine :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Are you genuinly worried now hunni that the m/c might have caused some harm?

Hey libs we should swop email for a natter hunni so you can vent

Use my inbox on facebook - I check it more - but I'd love it hun :wink:

Not damage - but as i have a tendency to spot prior to AF I'm wondering if my progesterone isn't high enough to support an early preg? I've had a few times now (apart from mc) where I've had a faint line, then a late AF

God how rude :oops: I forgot to say thanks to you all :hug:

appt tomorrow - same day as donor day so hoping I'm not stressed out by the end of it

really really nervous - in fact I've been trying to think of another reason for the appt if I bottle it when I get there

I was thinking about that eaerlier and making a mental note to send good vibes , hey did your donar get back to you hunni?

Hope it all goes OK :hug: :hug: :hug: what do you think will suggest for tests etc?

just wanted to say hope tomorrow goes ok libs sending good luck vibes your way! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

as posted on the thread monster munch started I can't have any tests - we're not eligible for any as we both have children.

BUT she said she also can't see any reason - she thinks its just one of those things that I'm not yet pregnant - she says my cycles are too regular to have any hormonal problems, general bloodtests were done after my mc and all was fine health wise and she expects to see me early in the new year with a bfp - so I'm not down - I completely appreciate the fact that the limited funding in our PCT needs to be aimed at childless couples. So overall - good news and I just have to be patient :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back