Well done me :)

positivity :)

Reaction score
the past two nights i have managed to get Will to self settle in his basket :yay:

both nights ive done bath, bottle and then put him into his basket. its taken a few attempts to get him to settle both nights but he has managed to get himself off to sleep. i'm over the moon. i know its early days but i'm really proud of myself :)

xx

Wanna do Leo aswell lm willing to pay LOL xx

Wanna do Leo aswell lm willing to pay LOL xx

Il come round nik - £100 per night ;)

Since the day Will arrived iv had to cuddle or rock him to sleep and then put him down, I never thought it would work, I'm so pleased :)

Xx

Yay! Well done you that's fantastic! x x

How did you do it? Did you have to give him a dummy or anything? If I put Phoebe down while she's awake she screams :( xx

How did you do it? Did you have to give him a dummy or anything? If I put Phoebe down while she's awake she screams :( xx

It's a bit of luck rach and persistence! I went in and out 7 or 8 times last night. Iv managed to recognise when he is tired, I then hold him and give him a hug then put him down. He is usually sleepy by the time he's put in his basket and so has a little moan then eventually falls off, I just put him in his basket sleepy and he woke up and had a little cry. I went in and held him again, then put him down, he seemed to be wide awake but that was 5 mins ago and iv not heard a peep.....yet!! Xx

Last edited:
Well done pos, i'm so proud of you! It does take hard work but it pays off in the end eh!

Long may it continue!!

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back