Welcome to High Risk Pregnancy

Wobbles

Reaction score
Welcome to the to the new section on pregnancyforum.co.uk where expectant Mums can talk and find support on high risk pregnancies.

Gestational Complications
Gestational diabetes
Complete bed rest
Anything else that may fit within this forum

Wobbles
x

Thanks wobbles it's lovely to have this section. X

Great section to have! X

I think ill be high risk next time because of the circumstances of my birth with H, plus ill def be having a GTT because of last time too x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Ooh great section!
I had pre-eclampsia with DD and she was born at 33 weeks and intra utinary growth ******ation with DS so Im classed as high risk.
They took my placenta off to do a study on it as well :/
Apparently Im not quite as high risk as before because I managed to carry to full term but I'll see what the consultant says :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I thought I was cracking up for a moment then, as I was only thinking earlier that it was a pity there was no High risk section here, I thought I'd maybe missed it.

Thanks for making this section :D

Apparently Im not quite as high risk as before because I managed to carry to full term but I'll see what the consultant says :)

Does carrying full term go in your favour when having a second? I know I won't get to go the the cmu cause I had a section and massive blood loss, but I'm hoping i won't be under consultant led next time! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What a good idea to have this section.. I had Gestational Diabetes with my pregnancy and always wanted somewhere to post properly about it xx

Does carrying full term go in your favour when having a second? I know I won't get to go the the cmu cause I had a section and massive blood loss, but I'm hoping i won't be under consultant led next time! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just because I had my 1st at 33 weeks apparently. Although with the growth problems I doubt I'll wriggle out of it lol x

great section i have often thought wander why there is no high risk section il defo be using this section next time x

Great forum to add as i have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes!! :(

Great to see!! I was high risk with harrison but if I had another I would be even more so!!
xxx

Hi new to this but am expecting baby number 4. In my 1st pregnancy I had pre-eclampsia and I had a pulmonary embolism 6 weeks after having my daughter Lilly now 13. During my 2nd pregnancy I had hydronephrosis and was induced at 37 weeks with my son Will now 12. With my 3rd pregnancy I had terrible spd and was unable to walk but had a super quick labour and delivery, only an hour from start to finish with Freddie now 3. I also had retained placenta following his delivery and was rushed into theatre after haemmoraging. Very nervous about this pregnancy and delivery. Will have to have clexane injections everyday and hoping to be induced by 38 weeks as had all babies previous to this and have all been over 8lb. Would love to chat to anyone who has had similar experiences.

I'm happy to see this section. I have Crohn's disease but am currently in remission. I have my first appointment next week and will find out if I am classified as "high risk". Keeping fingers crossed.

Hello,
I am a 36 year old and I am 7 weeks pregnant and this is my third pregnancy. I had two miscarages before this and this has all happen within 14 months. This pregnancy started with spotting and cramping that went on for 10 days, so at the moment it is considered a high risk pregnancy and I am on progesterone. Yesterday I had an ecograph and there was some blood there so I have to rest for a week.
It been such a rollercoaster but trying to stay positive as much as I can, but it is hard sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back