Weird

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
Hello Girls...I know it has been a while, but I am crazy busy with work, and the house. Anyway, I need a little advise. Last Tuesday, I left work with an incredible pain in my backside, right where my butt crack starts. :oops: Anyway, it turns out it is a Pilonidal Absess, and it is beginning to drain. PAINFUL. :cry: That's all I can say. Here is my predicament. AF was 6 days late. I did 2 tests, and they were (-) I started my PD on Friday 12-09-05, and as of 12-11-05 in the morning, it was gone. Thursday I spotted for about 3 hours, and then stopped. But I find it very strange that I started 12/09, and I stopped yesterday morning. Do you think that the humongus, gigantic, super painful cyst on my rump could cause my cycle to be off? I have never missed a PD, ever. Except with Rorie, and the one I miscarried in June. DH and I would be absolutley ecstatic to have another child, however it is not seeming to be working out.
Any advise regarding my weird AF or Pilonidal, please let me know!!
Thanks and Loads of Baby Dust to you all!! :D

Hi Amiee Lynn,
I have to say I have never heard of a Pilonidal Absess, it sounds v painful especially if it's lower spinal. Maybe the excess stress of having this abcess is throwin off your normal cycle! Was your cycle regular before this? Do an internet search on the abcess and see what it comes out with, it may give you more info. May be worth mentioning it to your dr. good luck hope the abcess is sorted out soon, are you on antibiotics or any medication for it?
hope you get it sorted out soon, sorry i'm not any help.

Bev

Thanks for the reply Bev! I went back to the Dr.s today, and they said that the infection that has caused the Pilonidal Cyst has more than likely just messed me up. I have to go see a surgeon on Dec. 21, and then go for surgery in the new year. Crappy. Oh well, maybe if I can lose some weight, (85lbs) I will have better luck getting pregnant. Afraid I'm losing hope. I know I'm only 20, but I don't want my Rorie to get too old. I want my kids close together. Plus I have cancerous cells on my cervix. I am a mess. I think I need to get my own S*&t together first before thinking about baby, huh? Take care hun! Keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back