Weird twinges

xkikix

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I wondered if you could help me...
For the past week or so i've been getting strange twinges in my lady area (tmi!). I'm not sure whether this is my cervix (was never to hot at biology). These "twinges" only last for like a split second, its not painful, just a weird feeling. I've been having streching pains accross my belly as well so i'm praying its just my body accomadating bubs. Has anyone else had anything like this? I'm 21+1 xxx thanks xxx

ive had some of them and we are about the same on dates hun so im guessing its normal :)
manda xx

I'm so relieved to hear that! I started panicking about incompetant cervix and all that! I would speak to my MW but she never seems that interested!

I sometimes get pains on and off. I think generally it's only something to worry about if it's accompanied with bleeding.
When you think of how much our bodies get stretched, and our organs squashed it's not surprising it hurts sometimes! :shock:

Thanks girls, you've reassured me no end!
When I think back I think I only get them if the morning, til about 10am but that may just be the only time I notice them.

I get them quite frequent. They only last a few seconds but they are strong enough to make you stop and think. I put it down to baby laying on nerve endings or something like that?! :think: lol

It must be normal then if we're all getting them then, we're all around 21-22 weeks as well but I think I will mention it to MW when I see her in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back