Weird Symptoms??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by sunnybug88, Mar 26, 2022.

1. sunnybug88

sunnybug88 New Member

Hey ladies!
    I’ve been going through some weird symptoms right now and I just wanted to see if I could find someone who went through something similar or could maybe point me in the direction of what I could be dealing with. So I noticed some spotting yesterday and mild cramps, alongside really sensitive and sore boobs and some mild nausea that I can’t get rid of. I still have all of them today. I’m two weeks away from my scheduled period and I always have an on time cycle so this is super out of the ordinary for me. The spotting is a light pink/orange slightly red color and it’s very minimal. It feels too early to be implantation bleeding but I’m nervous that it could be a different health issue. Please let me know what you think!

2. MysticKitten

MysticKitten Well-Known Member

I always get crampy with ovulation for a day or two. Spotting can happen for various reasons mid cycle. I’ve even had it with a yeast infection before. Implantation occurs at least 5 days after ovulation/sex. So if you ovulated early for some reason and had sex implantation isn’t impossible. Bodies react to all sorts of things. Sometimes a cycle is just weird. I hope you get answers to feel at ease soon :)