Weird Symptoms

Coconutfox

Reaction score
I'm really trying to understand my cycle this month... Seeing how I'm stuck inside. I keep getting very conflicting messages.

Some say you get abdomen pains, and side pain during ovulation. Others say you can't guarantee ovulation by bbt.

I'm going crazy hahaha so around day 11...i had a bit of pain in my side. Since then I've been getting a really dull stretchy feeling in my lower abdomen. I keep needing to wee....and the other. My boobs are really heavy. Now I know it is way too early for that to be pregnancy... But I researched it and that's all I could find lmao. What could it be?!

I've not had a spike in my temperature yet but I usually do later in my cycle (day 17-20) so I guess i will... On day 16 at mo... But just unsure of all these weird symptoms...i never usually get anything like this. I read that you can ovulate without a spike in temp too.

Any thoughts?

I got really sore boobs and needing to wee more immediately after conception with this one. I wasn't really trying so wasn't tracking symptoms, I just chalked it up to post ovulation hormones and only thought something of it when I missed my period. It COULD be a sign, but it also could be nothing. Sorry I can't give a more clear answer lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back