Weird sensations

Oh no! I'm still feeling nothing! Have a feeling AF is due on Saturday and not wednesday but feel not different!
This month is obviously not going to happen =[

Hey chin up, not out until the witch gets you (as they say)! I'm trying not to focus too much on it all and I'm not expecting miracles from our first month of properly ntnp! Everything crossed for you raerae, not everyone gets symptoms!

Fingers crossed to you too lovely! Keep me updated!

Hey MegsMeadow! Any symptoms yet? I definitely got my dates mixed up so not due AF til Saturday!

Hey, I'm due af on sat too. The normal af symptoms this week though, pretty grumpy, backache etc. So I think I'll be out this month. But that's ok, we weren't trying really this time around and mines I can enjoy lovely French wine on hols. How are you? Are you going to wait til sat or do a wee sneaky test before then? x

The usual cramping and such! I don't think I'll test before Saturday and I'll wait a few days if AF is late! Don't feel pregnant so not holding out much hope!

Just logging on from France, I'm out this month :( how are you raerae? X

I'm out too! AF got me yesterday! Kind of knew it wasn't my month though!
Hope you're having a lovely time in France! Fx for us both for this cycle!

Right raerae, looks like our cycles are very similar, bring on the next tww when I will have officially moved into ttc! Looking forward to our bfps! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back