Weird sensations

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Evening ladies!
I've had a really strange sensation today and wondered if it sounded familiar to anyone else. Directly behind my pubic bone I've had a dull ache, uncomfortable but not sore. It feels almost full.
I'm on CD 17, I think 3 DPO. We dtd on CD 14 but ahem OH didn't leave his mark. I had a pretty nasty migraine on CD 15 and tender bbs. Other than that and an ongoing headache no other symptoms. I also had pretty bad SPD with my DS but this feels totally different
We're technically wtt until next cycle :whistle:

Any ideas what it could be??

Sounds positive megs, look out for IB in the next few days.

FX for you xx

I had something similar about a week ago, a dull ache in my lower abdomen and it felt strange to sit down, like I was full! It stayed for a few days and then went so no idea what happened with it!

Eek! Thanks Lucy! Another 7 days or so until testing?? It's strange isn't it RaeRae! With my DS we were ntnp so I wasn't symptom spotting at all, much more tuned in this time.

It really got my hopes up! It lasted a few days and then I had some globby clear cm (TMI sorry) and it went! No other symptoms since =[ aha!

I think I'm around 9 or 10 dpo at the moment! I've just come off cerazette a couple of weeks ago but I ovulated first month off so we've just ntnp! How many are you?

I've not tested but I am feeling tempted! I've had no other symptoms though and don't feel any different so kinder feel like it wont be my time this month! Might have to do a cheeky one just to see soon though!

Raerae, look back through the posts, a lot of girl who have had that globby cm you spotted got bfp's days later. It's a fantastic sign!! X

Tested today and BFN! Wasn't too disappointed but still hopeful that maybe I tested too early!
Feeling slightly sickly this morning but maybe my bodies making that up!

Due around Wednesday so will just wait and see I guess!

Oh yeah maybe a tad early for a test. Fingers crossed! I've still had an odd fullness today. No other symptoms though. Heading out with work tomorrow night and it'll certainly not be a sober one :/

Best thing to do to take your mind off the tww! I'm having a cocktail night at TGI's tomorrow to keep busy!
Keep me updated if you get any symptoms! Having none might be the best thing!

Oh I love a cocktail! We're going to karaoke and they all know we're heading towards ttc. Friends more than colleagues tbh. Are you going to wait til wed to test?

Yeah, I think I'll wait until then! Not feeling any different today so don't think it's my month so not getting too excited!

Oh dear, shouldn't have gone out drinking last night. I've had a dodgy tummy yesterday and of course today but with the added headache. Never drinking again! And switching back to simple frolic acid, I'm sure those vitamins don't like me!
How were your cocktails raerae?

Last edited:
Cocktails were great! and tummy friendly too as I woke up feeling great!
Maybe the upset tummy is a sign of a bean though! I'm still feeling the same as always!

Bfn this morning with fmu, about 5 days until af is due but tummy is still suffering :( and definately not a two day hangover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back